Friday's Fancies #43: #sweaterweather

I don't feel like this week's Friday's Fancies needs a whole lot of explaining.
It's fall.
It's chilly.
That's why some higher power awesome designer created sweaters. 
While I am a big fan of bright, cheery sweaters like the one I wore earlier this week, neutrals are usually my go to. They're easy to wear day to day and pair with colorful accessories:

1. I absolutely love this oversized fairisle sweater from TopShop. I envision black leggings, boots, and a nice cup of cocoa with this baby.

2. Again, TopShop killin' it with this long, grey guy. Perfect layering piece that can be worn day in and day out, both as a sweater or a coat.

3. Everyone needs this sweater in their closet. Neutral. Perfect for dressing up or down. Pockets for a playful look. I could go on, but I don't think I need to. 

4. This gorgeous black wool sweater is completely a splurge, but so ladylike and lovely. That bow! Ah!

Which of these for would fit into your closet?
I've gotta go with #2. (and wear it just about every day...)


xo,lp


0 comments:

Post a Comment