I COULD NEVER BE A VAMPIRE

Alternate title for this post: An Ode to Garlic.

 As you might have seen on Instagram on Sunday, I made the first batch of pesto of the season with the basil Michael has been growing. We threw it on some pasta and it was deeee-lish. Pretty sure I still smelled like garlic when I went to work today- despite brushing my teeth a few times. Oops. Sorry team. 

While normal people crave chocolate or bacon or chips- I crave garlic. I know, total weirdo. Whatever. I pretty much try and put garlic into everything I cook- and evidently some of you guys like garlic too- because some of these recipes are the most pinned I've got!

Without further ado- I give you my top 7 garlic bomb recipes:



Garlic Parmesan Quinoa (you'll never eat mac&cheese again)





Are you a garlic fiend too?
What's your best garlic-y recipe? Share it and I'll give you a (virtual) hug!

xo, lp 

don't like garlic? oh don't you worry, i've got an arsenal of recipes without it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment