busiest weekend ever.

Whoa. 
Somehow Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun all mashed together and felt like about...8 hours?
I went back to the Midwest for the first time in 6 months, and FYI- it's 1:19 am EST.
Michael and I just got back in town a little bit ago and somehow I'm running on enough adrenaline to share some Instagram shots of the trip. If there are spelling errors I apologize- proofreading doesn't exist at 1:19 am. It's a well known fact.
The weekend was full of wedding bliss, amazing food, and sprinting through O'Hare. Yup. Sprinting. More on that later.

Hope you all had as wonderful of a weekend as we did! 



1. pastels & packing  
  2. selected baubles   
  3. reunited with my love at the airport
4. richmond international   
5. plane necessities  
 6. tarmac sun
7-9. madison capitol building at all hours of the day&night
10. photographer seester  
 11. early morning photo shoot  
  12. the cutest bug
13. beauty & the beard  
 14. wedding details  
15.  uw madison band concert spectacle
16. wi life: meat raffles   
  17. home of the best salted caramel shake on earth
 18. red pants, say what!?

I promise there will be more [coherent] trip updates to come...happy monday you good looking people.

If you don't already, find me on Instagram HERE! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment