Multiple "I"s

Happy Monday you lovely people. 

It's Monday- and I don't know about you, but I am tiii-red. Yes, multiple "i"s. 
If any of you have ever worked in retail and have had to do floor sets for different seasons, you understand why the extra "i"s are needed. I happen to be a nerd and love new floor sets, but am less of a fan of being up before dawn on a Sunday (when nothing in the South opens until noon).
Thus, I'll keep it short- here's a look into what happened this past week:

1. homemade bruschetta for a snack [recipe tomorrow!]
2. lazy morning breakfast
3. attempt #1 at a sock bun
4. beauty & the beard shoe size difference
5. jelly belly love from a great friend
6. domino. enough said. omg.
7. sporting a homemade necklace to work
8. new shop design spark necklace [get yours here]
9. penguin pjs from michael's mom. [so comfy]

Have Instagram too? 
Follow me HERE!

xo,lp
(linking up with a {little} dash of ash and the weekend file)

0 comments:

Post a Comment