Friday's Fancies #12- St. Patty's Day

I've been sharing gorgeous green and gold things all week, and today's St. Patty's Day themed Friday's Fancies is no different.

Close your eyes and pretend you're going to have a classy St. Patty's Day. 
Is it working? Are you picturing it?An elegant green tinged martini instead of dyed beer? A classy white top with dark skinnies instead of a "KISS ME I'M IRISH cutoff tee?

If you can't picture it, here it is. Grab this crisp blouse and choose one bold, green accessory that says "I'm celebrating, but in a sophisticated way...or at least until the third green tinged martini I am.."
Personally, I'd take any of them, but if you're going to make me choose, I'll take the kelly green flats. Then the necklace and bag are tied for second...and the ring coming in a close third.

(here's some green beer for those of you not diggin' the classy St.Patty's Day)

As usual, make sure to head over to {long distance loving} for more green getups!


Happy [early] St. Patrick's Day everyone!


(psst- Badgers won their first game so the UW Grad inside me cheers..and VCU did too...so the RVA resident is thrilled. Good week for basketball!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment