Shade love

Last week Michael's lovely aunt Adrienne asked my to do a post talking about my favorite sunglasses out there right now...so Adrienne- happy belated birthday, this is for you!

CONFESSION: I do not own a single pair of expensive sunglasses. Why? I am the most sunglasses-accident prone person I know. I end up smashing them in my purse, dropping/scratching them, or losing them while doing some outdoor activity. I do not deserve nice sunglasses. It's a fact. 

Should I happen to mature and learn how to take care of my sunglasses, these are my top 5 this season:


1. Stella McCartney Metal Aviators: Will aviators ever go out of style? I sure hope not. In my opinion they flatter most face shapes- and I always have a cheap pair of these kicking around in the summer.
2. Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarers: Last summer I had a pair of $5 knock-off Ray Bans which I managed to crush into three pieces somehow in my purse. Heartbreaking. I love the fact that men and women alike wear Ray-Bans and look beyond classy in them.
3. Kate Spade NY Retros: I love all the neon right now, and these bright pink and coral retro shades would be perfect for a girls vacation to the beach. Oh Kate Spade, why must you make everything so well?
4. Miu Miu Square Slant Tops: I love huge sunglasses (which my mom would call "bug" glasses)- and I think these square shades would be the perfect sun accessory!
5. Tom Ford Classic Cateyes: There are so many bloggers I've seen rocking these (ahem, Maegan, I'm looking at you), and although I'm not 100% I could pull these lovelies off, I couldn't leave them off my top 5 list. (mainly because these would be so cute on you Adrienne!)

Now I'll turn to you, my awesome readers:
Which sunglasses are your favorites this season?

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment