Friday's Fancies #10: Tangerine Tango

  This week for Friday's Fancies the every trendy {av} has us making our outfits around the Pantone Color of the year: Tangerine Tango. I originally included this color in a FF post a few weeks ago, without knowing it was the Pantone Color of the Year. The funny thing?  I called it "clementine" not "tangerine"- because I was literally eating a clementine as I wrote the post. Suuuuuper great creativity going on over here, folks. #coolfail.

This week, rather than go Tangerine Tango crazy, I decided to do an array of gorgeous accessories I would wear with the Tangerine blouse I'm madly in love with (and at $474 can't afford) by Phillip Lim. Oh Phil, why do you do that to me? Heartbreaking. I'm convinced it's the color of the year because just about any color looks great with it, from turquoise to neon pink. Mmm-hmmm!



What color do you like best with Tangerine Tango? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment