Oh How Pinteresting #12

Why is it that the week goes by so much slower when you have something to look forward to?
Michael and I have 3 friends coming to visit us on Friday & I am SO READY to spend a weekend at the beach. I'm thinking about making the first pin below for a road trip snack.....
--------------------------------------------

Favorite Recipe Idea [salted caramel popcorn]:
via
Favorite Party Idea [sprinkles make everything better]:
via
Favorite Bauble [need 216 or 651]:
via
Favorite Look [glitz & neon]:
via
Favorite Wall Space [panoramic love]:
via
Favorite Inspiration [balloon envy]:
via
Favorite Free Idea [paint chip perfection]:
via
Which pin is your favorite this week? 
I'm loving the number rings, what numbers would YOU get?

xo,lp

pssst. you can follow me on Pinterest here

0 comments:

Post a Comment