-----------------------------365------------------------------

It's funny how much can change in a year. 
365 days ago today I started this blog to simply document our move out to Virginia...and it has evolved so dang much I can't even believe it. Don't worry, this won't be some emotional diatribe. All I have to say is that  it's really, really nice to see the changes and growth and commitment that has gone into and come out of B&B in the last 365. With that, allow me to share with you a few little tidbits:
----------------------


In the past 365 on this blog I've:
written 333 posts 
shared travels through 21 states in the USA (+dc!)
posted 40 recipes & around 50 DIY projects
created 40 friday's fancies


Random embarrassing B&B facts:
1. my first post was about vacuum seal bags. i kid you not. #highclass
2. michael posted twice on the blog. history related, of course.
3. the first month i pretty much just wrote about virginia. we hadn't started working yet, so all we did was explore and find quirky things about the south we loved (or didn't so much).
4. i was terrible with my camera. not saying i'm great now, but all of my indoor shots are pure yellow hell.


Top viewed recipe posts:
lemon garlic gnocchi
(geez, you all like your gnocchi & cupcakes, dontcha?)

Top viewed DIY posts: 
*sidenote: it's funny how recipes/diys i think rock sometimes get little response, and then ones i think are not my best work get a lot of attention. i mean come on people, chocolate pretzel toffee? how is that not top 5!? it's delicious! ::le sigh::

thanks for hanging out on b&b, it's ever so nice to have you.

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment