Halloween

So, as you saw here, I've been working hard to make the new place a little more homey by adding Halloween decorations. Now, this is a little difficult since we don't have tables or anything- and Michael is limiting my spending at craft stores (which I guess is smart so I can pay rent...). Here's a look at a few of our Halloween touches:

A few of the many supplies: Wooden skeleton,  acrylic white paint, mini pumpkins, and Martha Stewart glitter (my love).
Mr. Skellington to start
After layer 1 of white paint
After layer 2 and a little glitter
With the addition of a glitter glove- Yes, we did make him a Michael Jackson skeleton. We blame it on the Madlibs we did on the car ride in....
MJ Skellington hung by the window- glitter glove and fedora...

Next came the pumpkins- some I painted plain white and left- the rest I smothered in glitter


Silver, black, and orange glitter!
Glitter pumpkins along the window sills
Lining the kitchen counter with some orange and white candies.
With the Badgerized pumpkin and a few skeletons..
Glitter skeletons!
Mini skeletons hanging from the stairs


And of course, I jumped on the banner bandwagon...
The full shebang!

 The best thing about Halloween is how much I love candy corn and how much Michael hates it. This means any and all candy corn I bring in is mine! ALL MINE!

More soon,
xo






0 comments:

Post a Comment