Friday's Fancies #64: Wedding Wear

Let's talk weddings.
This summer we were invited to....6 I think? This of course means I take that as an excuse to buy a bunch of new dresses. You know, like any responsible adult would do.

I am in love with the look of these jacquard dresses. Totally flattering shape, hitting you right at your natural waist- and an array of colors to choose from. That with a slight texture? Perfection. Oh, and for under $45? I'll take all 3, thanks.


Look 2: Blinged Out Babe (yes I said blinged out) :  Light Blue Jacquard dress /// J.Crew Factory necklace // Kenneth Jay Waterfall Earrings

Look 3: Watermelon Woman (ok these names are going downhill fast): Light Coral Jacquard Dress // Gorjana Triangle necklace // Loren Hope Petra earrings

Looking at these now together I realize they have a Disney Princess Belle-Cinderella-Ariel thing going on. Oops. So for all you 80s/90s kids who were Disney obsessed, make your bridesmaids wear these. It would be awesome (read: sad). 

Do you have a go-to wedding outfit?
Mix it up with one of these dressed this summer! 

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment