#nomnom PLATES.

 Alright.
Before you go all "Hey Laura, 2008 called and wants its catchphrase back" ... let me just say...well...okay fine. You're right. Go ahead and say it. Nevertheless, I still am amused if I see a meme with a tiny rabbit eating a huge carrot or something like this:

Yup, still gets me. As if I'm still living in the "Ihazcheezburger", I use the word "nom" all the time. So when I was bored one afternoon with some plates from Goodwill and a Porcelain pen- what did I do?
I made some #nom  plates.

This project cost me grand total of $1.38. Crate & Barrel plates for $0.69 each from Goodwill, and the Porcelaine pen from my friend Lindsay. Bam. I just scrubbed the plates, dried them, and started writing!
Once baked in the oven- the Porcelaine pens are food safe, so head to your local craft store to find one.

The finished products!
They fit perfectly together. Now I just have to find the right friend to give them to...

Anyone else made any quirky crafts lately?
...or know anyone that would like these #nom plates?

xo, lp


-------------------------------------------------------


*also:

My original intent was to create a .gif. 
Problem 1: I have no idea how to do that.
Problem 2: I don't have Photoshop or a Mac, which is what Google says you need to make one. 

So, for fun Pinterest purposes, I give you this:


0 comments:

Post a Comment