GIRL YOU FANCY!

Mmmk. So here's what's been happening lately:

1. Sometimes, friends know just how to make you feel good. My girl Dani made dinner and this kick butt cookie cake as a congrats on the promotion I mentioned last week. Like, who does that? And rather than just having the cake say "congrats" it said:

2. I wish I could link to these neon yellow flats so everyone I know could own them, but I got them at an Old Navy outlet. Bummer. They are the best shoes I own, I think. Also: please note M's basil plant. Giant.

3. As if enough exciting things weren't already going on- I bought my first real NEW car this weekend. EEP! It's dark grey and pretty and I love it. Is it wrong to want to hug your car? Probably.

4. My STUNNING sister Louisa was in town this weekend. Oh geez. So much amazing sister time! Isn't she lovely? 

5. This post would be pages long if I told you about all the fun things we did, but probably the most mature thing was getting Tattly fake tattoos. I'm totally scared about getting a real tattoo - but having a fake one for a few days kind of rocked.  

6. On a completely unrelated note, I've decided this is the perfect summer necklace to wear with a plain white tee. Tulle has a ton of great necklaces under $25, but this baby is my favorite!
7. Since you all know I enjoy teasing you about what Tuesday recipe is on its way...here's what is coming your way tomorrow:::

Random other sidenotes:
1. Happy Father's Day AGAIN to my dad, the best daddy out there
2. CONGRATS to my friend Sam, who found out she'll be having a baby boy in October!

What good things did you do this weekend, friends?
Fake tattoos, anyone?

xo, lp


Pssssst: I <3 Instagram. Find me here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment