IF IT'S NOT A MANO I DON'T WANT IT!

A month ago I shared my sister's kick ass boutique, A MANO.

In case you're new to the party- my sister curates an online boutique once a month that features handmade goods from artists across the country. Each month features new items, new artists, new point of view.

This month's blows last month's outta the water. There. I said it. 
Bright, light, delicate pieces with hints of gold and summery colors. Earrings made of crystals and clay- or old pencil shavings (!). Handmade pottery with intricate patterns & simple lines. Airy scarves and romantic prints. Perfect little pieces to showcase on your coffee table or shelves...or give as gifts!

I already own 3 pieces from this month's collection...and I'd own more if half of it hadn't sold out by the SECOND day it was online. Yeah. Unfair. I mean, I'm related - don't  I get some pull?

Above are a few of my favorite items- How gorgeous is the gold cylinder vase & the sequin clutch? Eep!
The print shown here I purchased- it reads "If he calls looking for me, tell him that I'm out looking for him".
I don't know if it's the hopeless romantic in me or what, but I think it is absolutely perfect.

SO.
I know you're thinking since I'm a sister of the shop I must have a discount for you or something, right?
Well, you're right! You lucky people!

For the next 3 days, use code BEAUTYANDTHEBEARD at checkout for $5 off a purchase of $30 or more!

Friends, loyal awesome readers of this tiny blog- do me a favor:
Stop by A MANO and let me know what your favorite item is!

and heck, if you like it, treat yo'self to a think or two - or pin your favorite items for friends to see.



xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment