LEMON JOLLY RANCHERS AND CANOE FORTS IN SAND

This weekend just needed ONE more day in it.
Can I get an AMEN! there please?

Here are the good things that have been goin' on lately:
1: OMG. Everyone. Remember like...5-6 years ago when they got rid of Lemon Jolly Ranchers and put in blue raspberry instead? I do. And I was so bummed. You know what's sweet? They now have bags of ALL LEMON jolly ranchers in stores. Yes, this is the kind of thing that excites me on a daily basis.
2. Orange-on-orange-on-orange. Favorite new tee paired with two orange necklaces.
3. Tomatoes from Michael's little balcony garden!

---
CAMPANOEVENTURE! 
Okay that's not a real word...but I've been trying to find a catchy name for our camping/canoeing adventure this weekend- clearly I'm failing. Michael & I went on an awesome trip with some favorite friends on the Wisconsin River this weekend, and it took all my power not to share the billion pictures I took on Instagram.
 Left: Well, you can't have a canoe trip without a pretty canoe picture, right?
Right: River rocks. Gorgeous.
 Left: Michael & Josh being the badasses they are drinking Colt 45
Right: Despite some rain once we got to our island and set up camp, we still got a lovely sunset!
 After a while of being on our sandbar island we realized it was going to storm. Rather than hide out in our tents- the boys built a little shelter out of our canoes and coolers. I'm not going to lie- it was awesome! We had to scurry under there and hide from the rain a few times- each time watching the downpour over the river. The kids inside of us loved hiding under our fort.
----

That's what my last week looked like,
What good happened for you, friends?
Anyone else get jazzed about lemon jolly ranchers? I know I can't be the only one excited....

xo, lp


(find me on instagram here!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment