Friday's Fancies #55: Lovely Lace

FRIDAY I LOVE YOU.
I'm so happy it's Friday I'm not even going to complain about my dentist appointment today. Even though I really want to. Really really want to.

{av} wanted to have this Friday be all about lace, so here we go friends:

Putting this outfit together makes me laugh, because it is going to be MONTHS until I could wear this in Wisconsin. A girl can dream, right?

This bright lace skirt from TopShop pairs perfectly with a toned down chambray. 
Oh, and the necklace? JUST like the J.Crew one we all know and love but a third of the price! Add on some blue BaubleBar cushion studs, a green ostrich wallet, and polka dot flats and you're set for a warm spring day.

Man, if someone wants to free me from my boots and down coat anytime soon, that'd be lovely. Bring on the warm weather so I can wear this, okay?

What's the weather look like for you this weekend?
If it's warm enough to wear the outfit above: please invite me over.

xo, lp


0 comments:

Post a Comment