Friday's Fancies #56: Spring is here! (sorta)

I'm a team player, so if {av} says the theme this week is about getting ready for spring- I'll go along with it.
Even though it's been an average of 9 degrees when I leave for work lately. Womp-womp.

If it WAS above freezing here, this is what I'd be wearing:

The thought of wearing a sleeveless shirt is crazy talk, partially because the windchill, and partially because my arms are whiter than the snow on the ground. This Equipment two tone silk top is so bright and cheery (and currently almost 70% off. say whaaaat!) and would look great with skinnies or tucked in to a cute skirt!

I'm dying to wear flats again. I freaking hate socks. Yes, I'm one of those weirdos that hates socks. Unless I'm at the gym or trudging through the snow in boots, I'm in flats every chance possible. Gap spring flats kick ass, and love these leopard guys!

As for springy accessories, I look like a Kate Spade groupie- but I'm loving these cheery flower studs, bold floral iPhone case, and neutral catchall bag

Is it feeling like spring in your neck of the woods?
Please tell me you don't have to wear a down coat and boots so I can live vicariously through you...

xo, lp



0 comments:

Post a Comment