FROM CARGO JEANS AND VANS TO FLORAL.

I'll try to make sure I don't babble too much in this post. It tends to happen in the middle of the week, so don't blame me.  Plus it snowed for like...18 hours yesterday. Maybe more. Bleh.

What better way to ignore winter than to buy pretty floral things? The other day on Instagram I shared some pretty floral tees I picked up at Gap...but nothing can compare to the bright J.Crew Liberty florals.

CRAP. I forgot to say something:
I grew up with short hair, wearing traditionally boy clothes. Cargo jeans, Vans, and baseball tees were totally my jam until about the 7th grade. I specifically remember my mom making me wear a cream dress with blue tulips on it to my sister's Bat Mitzvah party when I was about 9 and I was LIVID. Like, MOM YOU CAN'T MIX VANS WITH FLORALS. WAHHHH. 

Well, I've turned over a new leaf. I can't help it, these pretty florals just make me smile. I love the watercolor look of their Tresco floral. Rainbow springy loveliness. I'm just amazed that the clutch sold out so quickly! Bummer, dudes.

(image via J.crew)

My favorites? 

Lots of J.Crew stuff not in your budget either? The pocket mirror is about $20! Lotta beauty, little cost.

How you feelin' about floral these days?
Man...now that I'm talking about it, I kinda miss my Vans...

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment