DIY HOLIDAY: WASHI TAPE CARDS

 WAIT.
Before you go all "LAURA IT'S NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING WHY ARE YOU DOING HOLIDAY CARDS!?"
1. I said HOLIDAY, not Christmas
2. Hanukkah is in a week, and that is one of these cards.

Thus, I bring to you, washi tape holiday cards!
For your tree cards:
Step 1:  Bust out all your washi tape. Most of mine is from Loollipop, but I have some rolls from Coscto & Target too!
Step 2: Layer different patterns & colors of green washi tape & cut into triangles
Step 3: Layer on your card, and write a cheery greeting!
Get creative with your cards! I made sure to cover Hanukkah, Christmas, aaaand New Years. I may have gone a little washi crazy and made a few too many. Oops.


The best part about washi tape is that is peels right back off of the cards- so if you screw up or don't love your design- you change it!

Have you made any great holiday crafts yet?
Share a link in the comments- I'd love to see them!


xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment