Friday's Fancies #73: Not just for Lumberjacks

I love me some plaid.
This week's FF was dedicated to the pattern, and I couldn't pass up highlighting some of my favorite ways to wear the best fall accessory: plaid scarves! 

 1. black & white: who says plaid can't look dressy? pair this banana republic b&w scarf with a cashmere sweater and you're good to go!

2. mix & match: pattern mixing isn't going anywhere for a while, so pair a striped top with this cheery red plaid!

3. nice & neutral: if you want plaid toned down, go for a neutral look, mixing a grey sweater & a khaki plaid scarf. 

4. bright & bold: if you're ready to scream PLAID! from the rooftops, pair this super soft gap pink scarf with a bright red sweater!

Which of these 4 ways do you wear your plaid?
Mix & Match for me all the way!

xo, lp



0 comments:

Post a Comment