Friday's Fancies #59: Shoe in.

This Friday's Fancies was an easy one- {av} simply gave us the theme shoes- and that's something I can run with. 
Mother Nature has a cruel sense of humor, and has decided to give us a week of rain & snow in APRIL. Rain, I get-all that "april showers" and crap. But snow? C'mon man! Killing me. 
Thus, for today's post I rounded up my favorite collection of must-have spring flats. I figure if I think sunny spring and show sunny spring on the blog, maybe sunny spring will come. Fingers crossed.
Now, for those of you who are oh-so quick, you'll notice these are all from one place: Gap!
I absolutely love their spring flats because they're not only comfy- but they come in an array of patterns and colors. Not only do they have springy dots and stripes, but also the basics like a great rich tan and a simple black. I tried a bunch of these on this weekend at Gap and they were super comfy- now if only the weather could stop stinking so I could WEAR SOME!

Which of these would you add to your spring assortment?
I'll take the tan, coral, and navy/white dots, please!

xo, lp

Find those pretty shoes here- Gap usually has online only deals that rock, and their shoes run true to size!

0 comments:

Post a Comment