I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CLEARANCE CANDY

Before we go any further, let me just say:

To my friends observing Passover- I hope you all haven't turned into a giant piece of matzah.
To my friends celebrating Easter- I hope you enjoyed your egg hunts and pastel treats.
To my friends not partaking in either- I hope you enjoy the 50% off candy at Target.

-------
A few things:

1. I like all of you A LOT! That's why I'm doing an awesome giveaway with The First Snow. You can win a gorgeous print or set of cards (worth up to $50)- and all you have to do is tell me your favorite thing in her shop. Easy right? No hoops to jump through! Click HERE to enter! Ends in less than 2 days! 
prints all via the first snow

2. I've finally ditched the sweaters! HURRAY for being 40 degrees!!!

3. We went back to Michael's hometown this weekend since his family has a big Easter celebration. We were lucky enough to see Michael's best friend's play a show in town! (If you live in MN, check out Rochester Revival!)

4. I did traditional Easter egg dyeing for the first time...turns out I'm not to great at it (I thought it was foolproof?). Please note my hideous rabbit that looks more like a voodoo doll. Aaaand Michael's jack-o-lantern. #holidayconfused

5. Tomorrow I'm sharing one of my favorite sweet recipes in a while. It is totally baking for lazy people- so if you love making baked things for family/coworkers but don't like the effort- this will be the recipe for you!

What did you do this weekend?
Brownie points if you entered the giveaway!

xo, lp

pssssssssssssssssssst: find me on instagram! @lpodlich

0 comments:

Post a Comment