PLAYING FAVORITES

 It's been dark grey and rainy for the past few days, and it's been hard to get out of a cranky mood.

I figured today I'd share some of my favorite links in the good old blogland lately!

If you don't already, go check these ladies out:

SRIRACHA POPCORN RECIPE from Christin at With a C.H. : Holy crap this looks amazing and I need to make this asap. Genius.

GOLD BAMBOO from Emily at Recently: I'm convinced every inch of her house is pure perfection. Oh. My. Goodness. 

CHERRY BLOOM RECIPE from Emily at Blue Dog Belle : Makes me with I was still living in Richmond so I could go drink these with her! Yum!

BEESLY'S NEED READ GREED from Ashley over at One Fine Day: Ashley runs this awesome series (which I've even been a part of!) and yesterday did it from the perspective of her gigantic dog. It was kiiiind of hilarious. 

CHOCOLATE OMBRE CAKE HOW TO from Erica at Fashion Meets Food: Talk about making bakery-style cakes! Insane!

Now it's YOUR turn!
What's a blog you love? Leave a website or name in the comments so I can find them!

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment