HIGH SOCIETY

Friends, my dear dear friends.

I realize I am SO behind the curve, but I just got my first iPhone on Saturday. Yep, I'm a newbie. 
Thanks for all of your input the other day on Instagram, for real! I ended up going with the one on the left...but just to show how indecisive I am, there are the 12 (yes 12, I'm crazy) I was narrowing it down to from Society6:
1. Floral Explosion by Amy Sia
2. Pass this on by Danny Ivan
3. Stockinette Orange by Elisa Sandoval
4. Gatsby Gold by Monika Strigel
5. Emerald Doodle by Micklyn
6. Sparkle Stripe by Social Proper
7.Reassurance by Caleb Troy
8. Cryyp by Spires
9. DG Aztec No.1 by Dawn Gardner
10. Chevron Flora II by Bianca Gree
11. Electric Haze by Amy Sia
12. Ocean Blue by Sara Eshak

Now it's your turn:
Which of these would you choose?


xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment