RANCH PUMPKIN SEEDS!

So last year, actually almost exactly 1 year ago to the date, I posted my favorite pumpkin seed recipe
It's my go to, kind of spicy, perfectly salty recipe. 
This year I wanted to try something a little different, so I whipped out my Kernel Season's Ranch. I know you remember them from my Parmesan Garlic Popcorn post, right? Such a groupie, I know.
Anyways, not only is their stuff yummy on popcorn, it is DELICIOUS on pumpkin seeds!

What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds 
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Parchment Paper

How to make it happen:
 Step 1: Preheat your oven 350 while you're gutting your pumpkin
Step 2: Clean your seeds off! No one likes pumpkin goop.
Step 3: Toss your seeds in olive oil and spread out your seeds on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Step 4: Sprinkle with Ranch seasoning and bake for 10 minutes.
Step 5: Flip your seeds over, and bake for another 15 minutes, until golden brown!
 There is nothing better than pumpkin seeds in the fall. I don't like pumpkin flavored things...except these seeds!


What's one of your favorite fall snacks?
If you like pumpkin seeds, you MUST try this recipe!

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment