SKELETONS ON THE BAR

 This week is going to be a good one, I just know it! I mean, despite the possibility of a snow shower Tuesday.
Gross, winter- I'm not ready for you yet.

Here's a few outfits lately (work/errands/work):

The red flats? get them HERE. You can only get half-sizes online, just an FYI!
The magical sweater in the first picture? get it HERE. it runs true to size, and it's the coziest thing EVER.
just look at the thing:

My parents were in town this weekend and we went to a (rainy) farmer's market on Saturday. How gorgeous are these kale flowers??
Tomorrow I'll be sharing this recipe. Get ready:
I've started to get my Halloween on. Our bar is fully decorated, glitter pumpkins and all:

What decorations have you been putting up!?
Come on, I know I'm not the only Martha wanna-be around here!


xo, lp

psssssssssst.let's be Instagram friends, shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment