Cranberry Champagne Fizz

Sunday I hosted a holiday party for the ladies I work with, and had been searching for a drink that would be festive for the occasion. I'm not an eggnog fan, so I searched for a fruity alternative.

Luckily, my friend Carly over at A Simple Affair  had recently had a party and let me steal her idea for a drink! All you'll need is champagne, cranberry juice (or cranberry-pomegranate like I used), frozen cranberries, and limes.

Pour in some champagne, add in some cranberry juice, a small handful of frozen cranberries, and some thin slices of limes and you're all good to go!
 Looks delicious, right?


Since not everyone at the party would be drinking alcohol, I had ginger ale and sparkling grape juice on hand to assure everyone could enjoy the festive, fruity drink!

What drinks will you all have at your holiday parties?

0 comments:

Post a Comment