Hullabazoo

There are some pretty talented and artistic people in my life. I've already mentioned my super creative photographer of a sister, and now it's time to introduce you to Michael's lovely and stylish sister Kelly.

You can find her any given day on her blog Sluice, where she wittily documents her life in L.A. Now she's taken her skills to a higher level and opened up a shop on Etsy. May I please introduce.... Hullabazoo!



Kelly's shop offers sweet, sleek, and simple silhouette art at a fair price. I mean, come on. If you're an Etsy shopper you know there are shops that are realistic about their prices, and then there are shops that charge an arm and a leg for a basic print or a pillowcase.

She was kind enough to give one to me as a house warming present- I'm sure you all remember from previous posts- my sweet white penguin on a grey canvas, Winnie.
Kelly offers mainly animals - however you can custom order silhouettes from her of whatever you could possibly think up!

A few of my favorites include:

Mabel the moose. How perfect of a winter decoration would this be?
 Or Winona the deer - this would make such a great belated Christmas gift for that person on your list that you left out this year! Who wouldn't want that?!
 Jacques the rhino- I think it would be excellent in a kids room - what a sweet gift for a niece or nephew!

I could go on about all the other favorites, but I'd rather you just go to the shop yourself and check the whole zoo out!

So go, gallop on over to Hullabazoo and get your own new pet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment