DO YOU LIKE BEING HAPPY?

I sure do.
Here's what's been making me happy lately:
-----

THING 1:
Buzzfeed totally rocks. They featured my DIY polka dot phone case last week! WOO HOO! Check out the article here and my original post here.

THING 2:
A little something about Justin Timberlake that will make you laugh.

THING 3:
What makes a late birthday dinner with your friends even better? Homemade cookie cake. Can you believe she made the edible monogram? Insane. Thank Dani!

THING 5:
I finally decided that I did indeed want to get myself a b-day gift.... or well...was just looking for an excuse to buy more art. Clearly I went to my favorite Etsy shop, Pen & Paint for that. I now have 8 of her prints framed throughout our apartment. #penandpainthoarder.
Here's the new addition:

THING 6:
 We finally got sun this weekend. SUN! SUN I TELL YOU! SUN! It's been super cold and dreary lately, and this weekend it was 30 degrees and sunny. Pure blue skies, stunning white/grey capitol building, fresh white snow.

THING 7:
The insanely easy and delicious recipe I'm sharing in tomorrow's post:

 What's been making you happy lately?
If you need a pick-me-up, check out Pen & Paint ;)

xo, lp


Need a little more B&B in your day?
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment