DOTS FLOWERS NAILS CURLS (the most stereotypically feminine post title ever)

Howwwwww is it already Monday?
I haven't been feeling up to snuff for a while now- and I managed to sleep 26 hours this weekend. VICTORY.

Michael wins boyfriend of the year award for sure. Friday I was home really sick, and he stopped by on his lunch break to bring me these:
Not bad, right? Nothing makes a sick snowy winter day better than flowers!

In other awesome news, it's my birthday on the 16th, and Michael's on the 17th!!! Yes, our birthdays are really 1 day apart. Yes, I'm one day older. #cougar. I love birthdays a ridiculous amount. Not just mine, but birthdays in general. M and I got our gifts for each other early this year, and couldn't hold back giving them to each other immediately. We are just that immature. Smart man got me this:
I love it. Kate? Polka dots? Yes. He said he got it for me partially because he knew I'd love it...and partially because he hated my old, grandma-like wallet. True love & honesty.
Oh, and I realize I look like a tool posting an instagram with my hand on it, but I painted my nails like a lady for once and decided to show 'em off. 

Early in the week I shared this shot of my favorite gold dotted J.Crew shirt & curls, and my goodness! I hear you people! I'll do a hair tutorial soon! :)

 (find me on Instagram here)

Tomorrow's recipe is so good. Plus, it only takes 5 ingredients. Perfect for those who still haven't figured out a Valentine's treat to make!

Last but not least, you all should go check out the Lands' End Canvas blog... you might just see someone you know there! If you have a tumblr account- please go give the post some love!!


Alright, that's all I've got for you all this week.

What's up with you guys? You east coast friends survive Nemo?

If you feel like sending me birthday presents, just email me and I'll shoot you my address ;)

xo, lp 

0 comments:

Post a Comment