10 MINUTE DIY HEART ART!

Last year I was all about decorating for Valentine's Day. I had flowers and garlands and tacky candles galore.
This year? Well, this is about all I came up with. I could pretend it was some super fancy process that takes skill, but let's be real. It took about 10 minutes and could probably be done by a kid.
Eh, I love it anyway.
Try it, friends:
All you need:
- Contact paper
- Red acrylic paint
- Sponge brush
- Scissors
- Thick cardstock or painters paper
- Vinyl letters (I used 2" Helvetica from Office Depot)

Make it happen:

I don't think a step by step is needed here, right?
Just one tip: Contact paper doesn't always stick suuuper well, so paint going from the outside of the heart into the center to keep a crisp outline!

There she is. Framed in all her glory. 
 (yup, those are a couple of the flowers from the V-day tradition I shared last year)

How are you decorating for Valentine's?
Don't have any ideas or any time? Try this 10 minute DIY!

xo, lp 

0 comments:

Post a Comment