8 LOVELY LITTLE THINGS v3

I haven't done an "8 lovely little things" post in a really long time. I'm sure all of your are just devastated without all this beauty in your life, right? 
Here you go, friends:
Thing 1: I own nothing studded, mainly because I don't think I'm badass enough to pull them off. This ASOS clutch seems just ladylike enough that I could justify it. On sale now for 50% + free shipping!

Thing 2: EVERYONE needs a moped pizza cutter, right? Of course they do. Awesome. $15, friends.

Thing 3: This necklace is a complete showstopper! Perfect colors for spring!

Thing 4: GAP's spring flats are excellent...and of course my favorites are the polka dotted ones... no shocker there. 30% off today!

Thing 5: How did I never think to invent letterpress magnets? What a cool gift idea for a graphic designer/art appreciator. Under $20.

Thing 6: I know I've featured these BaubleBar studs before in other colors, but they just look so pretty together that I can't not show them again. PLUS BB is doing free shipping and returns right now. Bomb.com.

Thing 7: Another GAP item - this sale clutch comes in a couple colors and looks just the perfect size for a travel makeup bag or well... you know....anything else a little clutch is used for.

Thing 8: I wish I drank tea more so I could justify this. How awesome would this robot tea infuser be for the tea drinker in your life??? Under $15, and perfectly quirky.

---

Which item is your favorite?
Mine? Moped pizza cutter. Kind of the coolest housewarming gift you can give someone. Might have to buy a few now to give out later!


xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment