QUARTER LIFE CRISIS

Oh man. This weekend was lovely. My birthday was Saturday and Michael's was Sunday- and we both made it through turning 25 without having a crisis. Success!

Let's rewind though and go back to Valentine's Day. How did you all celebrate? Michael and I got Papa Murphy's and watched Parks & Rec. Roooooooooomance. I did look festive at work, wearing a sweater with a big heart on it and these necklaces:

Moving forward, Friday was an AMAZING day at work. My incredibly thoughtful coworkers completely decorated my desk- isn't the bow on the mouse cute? In addition to that they were sweet enough to give me flowers, a card, and brought in veggie-themed foods. Everyone should be so lucky to have such awesome people to work with!!

For our birthdays, we spent the weekend with Michael's family. Lunch was accompanied by present opening, which I'll never turn down. Among other gifts, I got a Kate Spade book, champagne, and penguin slippers. They just know me so well! Then I put on some overly large earrings and we all went out for a fancy-shmancy dinner. After that we stayed over at M's aunt & uncle's house- playing board games and watching SNL. It was a night full of ridiculous conversations and laughter- and I wouldn't have had it any other way. 

Since we did a dual all-out celebration Saturday- we relaxed for M's birthday Sunday. Ending the day with dinner on the capitol square was a perfect way to bring the birthdays to a close!

To make everything better, Badgers KILLED Ohio State yesterday. Perfection.

Thanks to all reading this who sent love on my birthday! Every package/card/email/message/tweet/shoutout completely made me smile.

How was your weekend?
Anyone have a special Valentine's Day??

xo, lp 


Oh, and all images via Instagram (quote via Kate Spade)

0 comments:

Post a Comment