8 WAYS TO WRAP WITH KRAFT PAPER!

Let's cut to the chase. 
I'm not some grand old innovator here to wrap with Kraft paper, it has been ridiculously popular for quite a few years now, but it doesn't make me love it any less. These are a few ways I wrapped some of my presents this year, and they are easy, and beyond cute (yesi'mbiased).

 IDEA #1: SPRAY PAINT A TREE!
Or, you know, anything holiday-ish. Cut out a tree in any piece of cardboard (I used a cereal box), lay it on a pre-wrapped gift, spray paint the heck out of it, and voila!

IDEA #2: USE A PICTURE!
Rather than boring old to/from tags, use pictures to denote who the gift is for! I used Instagram pictures I printed via Prinstagram, which I think is still taking Xmas orders. I used some that were obvious- like a photo of the person the gift was for, and others that were inside jokes only one person would get:

 IDEA #3: TINY TARTAN TREES
Now, I work for a company that has plenty of plaid/tartan prints on hand - but you could easily print some offline, or just use other patterned wrapping paper! Adhere on with modpodge or gluesticks:

IDEA #4: TINSELTOWN
Yes, easiest idea ever...but oh so festive! Use double sided tape to stick some of this shiny stuff on:

IDEA #5: HOMEMADE BOW/SIMPLE RIBBON
Sometimes less is more, ya know? If you see the old Christmas movies, the presents are always wrapped with a simple red bow. To get this classic look, just overlap two loops and secure with another piece of ribbon in the center!

IDEA #6: SIMPLE SNOWFLAKE
Giving a gift for Hanukkah, or just not into the super Christmasy look? Throw on a snowflake ornament (available at Target/Walgreens for $1) with a small band of ribbon, and you're good to go. Bonus? The recipient also has a new ornament to add to their tree!

IDEA #7: RIBBON WRAP
Go to your local craft store and get a few spools of fabric ribbon rather than the papery stuff. Layer different colors together, adhering with double sided tape on the back of the gift. I went with the candy cane look:

 IDEA #8: ORNAMENT CHAIN
I am a huge fan of getting decorations on super sale after Christmas. I got a bucket of 20 of the ornaments below at Target for $1.50 last year- ridiculous, right? Since we don't have a big tree yet, I've been using them as decorations for gifts instead. Just string little ornaments on a ribbon and tape onto a big box. If you're looking for ornaments to use this year, Target has a ton in their dollar section!

So there you have it. 8 ridiculously easy ways to wrap with kraft paper!

Do you have a special way to wrap your gifts?
Leave a comment or share on Twitter today:: @lpodlich!

xo, lp 


0 comments:

Post a Comment