Friday's Fancies #47: Pretty Plaid

Well, clearly I didn't look ahead of schedule to see that this week's FF would be all about plaid...because I was a fool and did a post all about it last week. Oops.

Thus, I'll leave you with a not overly-plaid post this time around (sometimes simple is so much better!):

Item 1: Bauble Bar Arrow Studs:  A little funky, a little edgy- go well with everything.
Item 2: The Looker Denim: I don't need to justify skinnies, do I?
Item 3: Madewell Swedish Hasbeens: The "wear-all-day-and-all-night-all-season-long" shoes.
Item 4: Merona Stripe Sweater: I'm a full blown stripe hoarder, and adding a basic layering piece like this for under $20? Sold.
Item 5: ASOS Johnstons Tartan Scarf: Clearly in a post about plaid I couldn't leave this guy out. Love the pop of aqua/teal giving a classic pattern a new look!
------------

Happy weekend everyone!
Anyone else in the Midwest excited it's finally getting a little bit chilly out?!

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment