SNOWSTORMS AND POLKA DOT CANDLES

PEOPLE!
I won't start with any small talk this week, because I am too excited!
WE GOT OUR FIRST SNOWSTORM THIS WEEKEND!

Okay, maybe "storm" is a little much, but it snowed for about 10 hours straight! Everything is so much prettier with a fresh coat of snow, isn't it? I snapped this pic early in the morning yesterday:

Friday one of my amazing coworkers hosted a white elephant/ ugly sweater party at her house for a group of work friends. She and I made the lovely background you see in the photo- and as everyone came into the party we made them strike a pose! She compiled them all into this awesome collage:
(Since I was taking all the photos I'm the last one...holding a gold unicorn. Yup, sign of a good party!)

In other news, to my fellow chosen peeps celebrating: Happy Hanukkah!! Please note the awesome pink polka dot candles I've been using:
 Besides Saturday being the first night of Haunkkah, it was also my pretty sister's birthday AND a certain couple's anniversary. Yep, happy 3 years to Beauty & the Beard! We clean up okay, right?
I got a new bittersweet colored wool coat at work the other day, and I have been wearing it everywhere. Last week I had to take a picture because I kind of looked like a box of Crayolas had exploded on me: 
(find me on Instagram here)

Oh, and in case you were wondering, here is the recipe I'll be sharing tomorrow....
Also something to look for this week is a post on wrapping with Kraft paper. I know, I can feel your excitement already- CALM YOURSELVES!

Thanks for sticking with me in the random recaps.
How was your weekend, friends?
Anyone else get some awesome snow??

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment