CHANGEABLE PANTONE ART

I promise this is the last post in which I'll talk about Pantone for a while. 
Last week I shared a bunch of colorful Pantone gifts for the holidays, and I figured it was time to show you all what I did with one of mine! My sister Louisa gave me an early Hanukkah present, and since that dear sister of mine knows me so well, she gifted me this set of 100 Pantone postcards. They were just so pretty that I couldn't bring myself to send them out...at least not yet.

Rather than keep them cooped up in a box, I decided to get them up on the walls. 
I bought a few 24" x 36" frames at Target a few weeks ago, figuring they'd be perfect for changing out art above our couch throughout the year- and sure enough they are!
Here are the awesome Pantone cards- even the box is cool! 
 Since there clearly isn't a method to this, I just started laying out like colors near each other, and secured them with the tiniest square of double sided tape- so when I wanted them to send out, I wouldn't damage them!

Since this isn't anything difficult, I'll cut right to the chase and show you how they look now:



 Pretty right? I kind of love them a little bit too much. Our couch is a grey-brown, so it brings a much needed pop of color to the living room! 

Have any fun, changeable art in your home?
Pass ideas my way please...just in case I actually decide to send out these pretty cards!

xo, lp

Pssst: In case you think you'd like some Pantone postcards/art in your home, or want to gift them for the holidays, you can find them HERE (usually $20, on sale for $15)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment