HOLIDAY MOOLA? (new year's finest)

Oh heyyyyyyyyyy.
Have you guys been around the blog world lately? I sure have not been. Oops.
I can't even blame being away, I've been back at work since the day after Christmas, but I've been too lazy to post. That's the truth, folks. 
-------
Now, I am guessing a few of you out there got some gift cards or good old fashioned cash for a holiday gift, right? Sure you did. Here are a few fun ideas for what to do with that moola- whether you decide to get a few small gifts & save the rest...or just go right ahead and splurge! For FF this week I thought it might be fun to do New Year's finest accessories rather than an outfit! Here are my picks:

SAVE:
1. These ASOS mittens are straight up adorable, and for $12, you can wave 'em at everyone you know.
2. For me, the washi tape will never say die. I am obsessed with these Madewell ones, and for a measly $4 a pop, you can grab a handful of them without making a dent in your Christmas cash.
3. Everyone loves gold polka dots right now, and what better way to display them..but with  a $17 bangle?
4. Everyone knows the Target+Neiman Marcus collaboration failed. BUT that just means the best thing from the collection, these Marc Jacobs pouches, are now under $35. YEAH. So for you name brand ladies on a budget, scoop one of these up stat!
5. How hilarious is this old school phone handset? Michael got one of these for xmas and it rocks.

SPLURGE:
1. GAH. New Kate Spade watches kill me. Go navy for class and pink for spunk.
2. These Brandy Pham for BaubleBar rings are perfect for stacking or bright enough to make a statement on their own, and at $68, they're not toooo much of a splurge!
4. Now why is a $24 item in the splurge section? Because for me $24 is a ridiculous amount to pay for lipstick...sorry folks. However with a little extra holiday cash, I think this perfect NARS color be a little more justifiable.
5. Oh Kate Spade idiom necklace, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Tons of colors, $58. PLUS they're reversible with a witty Kate Spade phrase on the back!

What would you grab from each of these groups?
Washi tape and Kate Spade Idiom necklace for me, please.

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment