LOVELY THINGS OF VALENTINE'S DAY PAST

 If you've been hanging around here a while, you might remember last year how I confessed my reasons for loving Valentine's Day. [hint: heart patterned socks play a big role]

If you haven't been around, allow me to share with you a few favorite treats from last year. Links can be found in the descriptions to the original post!
----------------

Let's start with the sweetest of them all, shall we? 

 Next in line? Fishing line + free paint chips=
Valentine's Hanging Heart Garlands (that were added into the post about V-Day traditions)

 Clearly I couldn't leave out valentines, so I made 5 different styles using watercolors, glitter, and more paintchips!

Then there are these watercolors...that have been repinned a good amount on Pinterest (thank you!!), and were insanely easy.

I dabbled a little in decorating candles, which I can't say I'd do again [read:GLITTEREVERYWHERE], but they sure were fun and festive!

And quite possibly my favorite- my flower failure that turned into this pretty mason jar display!

So there you have it kids. 
A lot of Valentine's projects...some better than others...all made with love. 
OH COME ON. You didn't expect one cheesy pun? It's Valentine's Day people, that's what it's all about.

Any fun V-day DIYs up your sleeves?
Share away, friends!

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment