MORE PEANUT BUTTER THAN ANY HUMAN COULD EAT

Happy Monday, folks.

After the ridiculous ice storms hitting the country, I hope you all are getting around safely! We got a good old layer of ice yesterday, but I can't complain because it's going to be insanely warm this week. 45 degrees people! AH!! That's practically bikini weather around here. 

Michael and I declared this weekend to do nothing but hang out together & take care of ourselves...after weeks of being sick lame idiots. We did just that. We cleaned. We ran errands. We cooked meals together. We drank a ton of coffee and played a bunch of Scrabble. I baked and did Valentine's crafts. 

Wow. I just realize we sound like we're 80. Yikes.

Here are some awesome things from last week, and a few things to look forward to this week:

Thing 1: Dude, run to your nearest GAP and get this indigo striped shirt. If I didn't work in merchandising surrounded by insanely stylish people who would fully notice...I'd wear this shirt daily. Fact. Buttons in the back too. Yup.
Update: I just found the shirt online, and there's 30% off at GAP today! Treat yo Self! (Runs true to size)

Thing 2: The 24th was National Peanut Butter Day. Did you all celebrate? My coworkers are awesome and one of them organized a peanut butter tasting. Skippy Creamy still wins it for me. All those runny organic ones can go away. I like mah corn syrup in mah peanut butter.

Thing 3: Polka dot chambray, orange necklace and curls.  Again, I'd wear this all the time if I could. For reasons why I can't, see thing #1 above.

 Thing 4: Like I said, Valentine's Day baking and crafts this weekend. Tomorrow is post one of two about cookies. Yup. 

Thing 5: Did you see GAP's new clutches? Total Claire Vivier look, but about 1/8 of the price. Under $30 and with the 30% going on online right now? Done. Done. Done. 4 Colors, this is my favorite:



Okay. That's all I've got today kids. 

Tell me something good about your weekend.
Did you celebrate National PB day?!?!

xo, lp


Psssssssssssst: Find me on Instagram HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment