SPICY & SALTY RED PEPPER PARMESAN PASTA

Note: Sometimes in my recipe posts I post a lot of pictures to try to prove to you how good the recipe is. I won't do that this week. This recipe speaks for itself. Nom. 

I love pasta so much. So so much. Don't waste your time telling me how processed food is bad for you. 
Yes I know.
No I will not stop eating pasta.
I've shared recipes for different noodleypastay dishes here, here, and here- and the only reason there aren't more is because I'm afraid all my Whole 30/ Paleo friends will disown me if I keep posting carb heavy dishes. Unfortunately, I just couldn't NOT post this one. It is so simple, and ridiculously delicious. 

Pepper Parmesan Pasta (serves 3-4)

What you'll need:
1/2 box (1/2 lb) of Angel Hair Pasta 
2-3 large cloves of garlic, minced
1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 1/2 Tablespoons red pepper flakes (more if you like more spice)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
(sea salt to taste)

How to make it happen: (ready for how hard it is?)
Step 1: Cook your pasta to the directions on the box- to al dente.
Step 2. Toss while warm in olive oil  and garlic and serve on a large dish immediately.
Step 3: Top with cheese, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and oregano. 
Step 4: Eat. 


This dish looks gorgeous to serve on a big white dish, and couldn't be easier to make- as you just saw! 
If you want to cut the salt a bit- squeeze a little lemon over before dishing it all out. 

Have an awesome pasta dish I have to try?
PLEASE leave a link in comments or email me beautyandbeard@gmail.com!!

xo, lp

(as always on tuesdays, linking with 33shadesofgreen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment