WHY WOULDN'T YOU NEED CHAIR EARRINGS?

Have you all ever shopped at ASOS?
I've only purchased jewelry there, and I've been nothing but pleased. Always free shipping, super affordable stuff, and it gets sent to you super fast. Sold. 

Now, you might say, "Laura, who on earth needs pig/lipstick/owl earrings?" 
Um, well, no one. I never claimed it was a need, now did I?

Here are some of my favorite, fun, super cheap earrings right now at ASOS:

These three costume-y pieces are insane. Love the blue, the neon, and the triangles equally.
This collection of lady like studs are kind of the sweetest for a v-day gift for a friend, don't you think?

what's awesome is that the majority of these are under $15!
get 'em before they sell out, friends!

Which set is your favorite?
I kind of think the chair set is mine...with the little homes a close second!

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment