Friday's Fancies #25: Outfit Crush

So here's the deal with me and maxi anything:
I'm 5'2" and had myself convinced that I was far too short to hop on the maxi trend bandwagon, but oh was I wrong. After some convincing from Lauren, I bought a maxi dress, and I ain't ever going back (yes, I said ain't...told you the South was rubbing off on me). Being able to have the comfort of a skirt/dress without having to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions because of a windy day or sitting down at a picnic? Sold. 

My thoughts when I first saw this look in Pinterest:
1. Flowy!
2. I could so not pull that off.
3. Orange + pink + plum + gold = genius.

Clearly I have a highly developed brain. Clearly.

Shop the look:     tank   /   blazer   /   skirt    /   necklace  /    bracelet   /   purse  /   belt    (image)

Are you madly in love with maxis too?
If not, it's not too late to jump on the bandwagon!


XO, LP 

psssssssssst: I'm super excited for some posts next week on the blog (mainly monday)- I have some exciting news to share!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment