Friday's Fancies #26: Colorblock

I've officially been participating in {av's} Friday's Fancies for 1/2 a year. Wow...where did time go?! 
-------
As you can see from last week's Friday's Fancies, I've suddenly warmed up (hah, summer pun) to the whole pink and orange combination. The theme this week was colorblocking, and it wasn't hard to find a whole array of gorgeous colorblocked pieces....


1. This Madwell Colorblock Tank looks too comfortable to be true. Anyone own it & can attest to it?
2. Um, the first person to send me this Street Level envelope clutch is my new best friend. Seriously.
3. Bauble Bar has by far the best summer baubles. These boho drops are colorful bits of heaven.
4. If my budget allowed it, this Roksanda Ilinic skirt would be mine in a heartbeat. Le sigh.
5. This Big Buddha bag rocks. My current go-to bag is already a black hole, may as well switch it for something more colorful!
6. J.Crew, why must your shoes be so perfect? Loving these colorblocked flats.

Have a happy weekend everyone!
(stay cool! i know we're melting in the 95+ heat here!)
xo, lp


0 comments:

Post a Comment