Negativity & News

Happy Monday you incredibly attractive (I'm assuming) people.
I saw this the other day on Pinterest and realized I majorly needed to do this:
via
I'm a super sarcastic person- and I'm well aware that there's a fine line between heavy sarcasm and just downright negativity. As I mentioned in my "Things I'm Afraid to Tell You" post, I really am not a fan of living in the South. Richmond has a lot of historical and beautiful things about it- but we just don't...fit here. It's been that way since we got here- and after long enough of giving it the benefit of the doubt-


Michael and I have decided to move (again)!!

My day to day thoughts have become less and less sarcastic- and more just real unhappiness and annoyance with our current situation. Rather than whine- we've decided to be adults and make a change. We realize that at this point in our lives, the Midwest is where we're supposed to be.
I happen to work for an amazing company - and am moving to [hopefully!] attain a position at their headquarters. Where I'm at now just isn't fulfilling- and thus last week I put in my official two weeks notice. Michael has also decided to pursue grad school so he can become the studliest History teacher on the planet! #biased

We could not be more thrilled to get back to the energy and life in our favorite city back in Wisconsin- and are ready to move closer to the friends and family that have been such amazing supports while we've been out here. (Getting to see my adorable toddler niece grow up is a huge plus too!)

That being said- we'll be spending the next few weeks packing and doing all of our favorite RVA things...so sorry in advance for an Instagram overload. Before we go, we'll be taking a nice old New England road trip- hitting each and every state- so if any  DC/MD/NJ/DE/CT/RI/MA/ME/NH/VT/NY/PA bloggers have recommendations for great places to eat/see/stay- PLEASE. PLEASE send me an email [beautyandbeard@gmail.com]  or leave a comment. I would love your forever if you did. (Especially Boston or Providence Bloggers- we're hoping to be there for the 4th of July!!!)

We are beyond excited to see where this next chapter leads (cheeseball alert), and can't wait to take you all along with us!

Are you a New England Blogger?
Email me with suggestions of your favorite places to see/stay/eat/shop in your state!
[beautyandbeard@gmail.com]

XO,LP


pssssssssssst : If you're an RVA person and know anyone who wants to buy any furniture or home goods, contact me! We're selling everything- and it's all really new!

0 comments:

Post a Comment