Oh How Pinteresting #15

I had the day off yesterday and it rained.
The problem was that it wasn't the good, refreshing, cleansing rain that is a hard downpour and leaves the streets clean and the air smelling fresh. Instead, it was that misty, constant pissing rain (pardon my language) that just continues and makes for a grey day (and frizzy hair).
I guess all my scowling at the sky worked- because riiiiiiiiiiiiight as it was time for us to go to the baseball game- it miraculously cleared up. Magic. Guess being a negative Nancy works sometimes.
We may or may not have had beer, hot dogs, pretzels, squirrely fries, and cotton candy. #gluttony.
(see pictures on instagram here)

Enjoy this week's Oh How Pinteresting!
----------------------
Favorite Unnecessary Item [neon love]:
via
Favorite Print [someone buy me this. stat]:
via
Favorite Recipe Idea [caprese pops. genius]:
via
Favorite Shoe [since when do i love bows so much?]:
via
Favorite Necklace [baublebar, per usual]:
via
Favorite Outfit [if only i could pull off those shorts]:
via
Favorite Accessory [gimme.]:
via

Which is your favorite this week?
I vote caprese pops. How did I not think of that? Genius.

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment