Friday's Fancies #27: Beach Chic

This week's theme for FF was beach chic, and it was easy to find swimsuits that make me feel beach ready!
I think it's pretty clear to everyone that wearing matching top & bottom bikinis is the thing to do this summer, so I figured to make a little game of swimsuit roulette this week:
Sailboat top & bottom (J.Crew)  /  Turquoise stripe top & bottom (RiverIsland)   /  
Green dot top & bottom (J.Crew)   /  Coral top (J.Crew) & bottom (RiverIsland)  / 
  Orange top (Barneys) & bottom (RiverIsland)

Which combo is your favorite?
My vote is for the sailboat top and green dot bottoms...

xo, lp

pssssssssssst: we officially are moving sunday- AH! want to follow along for our 17 state road trip on our way back to the Midwest?
find me on twitter HERE and Instagram HERE! (both @lpodlich)

0 comments:

Post a Comment