DIY Ombre Tray

As you all saw yesterday, LPF Mag is now live! Lauren was sweet enough to let me contribute an article, and it wasn't hard to choose the topic I wanted to focus on. In case you haven't gathered by previous projects like my Kate Spade Gold Dotted Tray or Kelly Green Bookends, I love me some good old fashioned thriftin'. Yep, I'm glamorous like that. 

I won't go into too much detail about the project- I'll let ya check out LPF Mag for that, but I will say that I fully support checking out your local thrift stores for possible DIY projects!
Here's what I started out with: 


 And here's what I ended up with:
 This tray is perfect for a coffee table tray, or for displaying jewelry!!

What great thrift store DIYs have you done?
Make sure you check out LPF mag to see more on the tray!

xo, lp

0 comments:

Post a Comment