THE MOST GIGANTIC ZUCCHINI!

This weekend by so fast I'm a little upset about it. We did a million things and had a wonderful time...and yet it just wasn't enough. Is it Labor Day weekend yet? Please?
Besides eating a great dinner and having an exorbitant about of wine while playing Scrabble and Apples to Apples with Lauren and our boys, we managed to finally get a dining room table in our apartment like real adults (Thanks S+L)! 
Here's my weekend brain dump:
-------
We went to the Farmer's Market this weekend and along with our usual giant bag of kettlecorn we got this HUGE zucchini for $1. Yeah. Wait. Scratch that. Hell yeah. There is so much zucchini bread making in my future. Get ready for about 3490234 recipes including zucchini, my friends.
via Instagram
I never used to like rings much, and then out of nowhere I'm a big fan.I know, this is probably wildly exciting to you, right? Well I said it was a brain dump!  My Spade Ring came last week and it's tiny and pretty and needs a few friends... and I think These Jules Smith Edie Thin Stacking Rings are kind of perfect.
Images via ShopBop(find them there!)
I have been cooking/baking up a storm lately. More than usual. I have a ridiculous amount of recipes I'm going to be sharing on the blog coming up, so be ready. Tomorrow's recipe led to this:
The weather in Wisconsin cannot make up it's mind. One day the air has the chill of fall, one day it's 93 and sunny. Dresses one day, pants the next. GO AWAY SUMMER. GIVE ME FALL!
via Instagram
Overall I haven't been the biggest fan of the scallop trend (so sue me) but somehow I think this miiiiight just change my mind. Fall bag, anyone
via ASOS
How was your weekend?
Buy any oversized zucchinis?

xo, lp 


0 comments:

Post a Comment