Friday's Fancies #35: Labor Day Whites

This week flew by.
There isn't a shortage of work to be done at the new job- but I can't complain because it makes the days go by insanely fast. So fast, in fact- that I'm kind of in denial that it's already Labor Day weekend. What the hell August?! Where'd you go?!

Anyway- I know that whole "no white bottoms after labor day" nonsense is out there (which I fully don't intend on following)- and so it inspired me to throw together some of my possibly post-labor day approved white items:

This Kate Spade Rock the Casbah purse has been on this blog before...I can't help it. It's too perfect not to.
These Marc by Marc Jacobs Earrings may or may not have had an appearance too, but hey..they're one of my favorite white items- so deal with it!
 Who wants to get me this Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Utica bag? What? No takers?
 I have absolutely nowhere to wear this TOPSHOP Sparkle Dress but I kind of would love to have a nice bun on top of my head and twirl around in it...
 What better white watch is there beyond the Michael Kors Large Dylan Watch? None. 
 I've been eyeing these Jack Rodgers Navajos, but feel silly getting them with summer coming to an end. Next year?
This Sibel Crystal Embellished Shirt is for a major treat yo'self moment. But dang it sure is pretty.

What white item would you like to add to your collection?
I'm thinking it might finally be time to Rock the Casbah (it's on sale people! it was meant to be!)

xo, lp



0 comments:

Post a Comment